Make two short dialogues in the following situations. Use the causative ＋てください.
Example：Today is the birthday of your child. You want to leave the office early. Ask the boss.
1. You want to go to Europe with your friend next month. You need a week off from the job. Ask the boss.
2. Your boss is looking for someone who can teach English to her/his child. You want the job.
3. You invited the boss out for dinner. After the meal, offer to pay for dinner.
4. Your boss is drunk, but he has to drive a car home.
5. You have been seeing someone for three months. He/she has just proposed marriage to you. You need time to think.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more