Discussion Two-Disparities in Healthcare in the U.S.
Please read the following articles found in the Kaiser Family Foundation website Please add your answers to questions including #5 and its summary in Canvas under Discussion Two. Please respond to one classmate about their article and summary.
1) “Disparities in Health and Health Care: Five Key Questions and Answers”, Kendal Orgera and Samantha Artiga
Published: Aug 08, 2018
2) “Key Facts on Health and Health Care by Race and Ethnicity”,
Samantha Artiga, Julia Foutz, Elizabeth Cornachione, and Rachel Garfield
Published: Jun 07, 2016
(Please post your responses to the following questions after reading the articles above using 5-6 full and meaningful sentences and comment to another student using 3-4 or more sentences.)
1. Why is it important to recognize disparities in healthcare in the US?
2. What causes disparities to occur?
3. How can the disparities be decreased? What can be done?
4. What is occurring in the US with respect to the incidence of COVID positive cases/hospitalizations as related to our population? Why is this happening?
5. Please read current news articles to answer question 4 and post one url and 4 sentences summarizing your article and comment on another student’s article summary and selection.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more