• Apply decision-making techniques.
• Determine factors affecting decision implementation.
• Evaluate resources and actions required for implementation.
• Evaluate ethical implications of a decision.
• Evaluate decision-making outcomes and processes.
Develop a business editorial that presents your position on a timely business issue. Support your position with credible references on your topic of interest.
Your paper should be written using APA style and include, at minimum, the following:
• A clear statement of the issue
• A thorough discussion of each of the premises
• Credible, supporting evidence for each of the premises
• Response to each of the counterarguments, including evidence
• A strong, logical connection between the premises and the conclusion
• Thorough research and documentation
• Writing that presents a compelling argument
• At least 5 different citations, 3 of which are from the APUS Library
• Approximately 3 to 5 pages
Be certain to carefully research your position using at least 4 credible sources properly incorporating. Follow APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more