• Apply decision-making techniques.
• Determine factors affecting decision implementation.
• Evaluate resources and actions required for implementation.
• Evaluate ethical implications of a decision.
• Evaluate decision-making outcomes and processes.
Develop a business editorial that presents your position on a timely business issue. Support your position with credible references on your topic of interest.
Your paper should be written using APA style and include, at minimum, the following:
• A clear statement of the issue
• A thorough discussion of each of the premises
• Credible, supporting evidence for each of the premises
• Response to each of the counterarguments, including evidence
• A strong, logical connection between the premises and the conclusion
• Thorough research and documentation
• Writing that presents a compelling argument
• At least 5 different citations, 3 of which are from the APUS Library
• Approximately 3 to 5 pages
Be certain to carefully research your position using at least 4 credible sources properly incorporating. Follow APA format.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.