For your Final Project, you are to submit an Insurance Resource Project with information from this course to help you in the future when on the job. This will be a great reference tool for you to refer back to when it comes to helping a patient navigate through the healthcare system.
You will use your notes, discussion board posts, assignments, and will also need to do research online to accurately complete this project.
You can complete this project by using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, or Google Docs.
The information that needs to be included in this project is:
• Information from every Unit that you feel would help you as a reference tool.
• Each type of Insurance and the differences between them.
• Websites and phone numbers for each Insurance company.
• Different parts to Medicare Coverage
• Types of Medicare Advantage Plans
• Examples of EOB and understanding how to read one.
• Documentation of the differences between ICD-10-CM, CPT-4, and HCPCSII.
You do not have to create your project like the example, but you should pay attention to the material given as these are the things I will be looking for. I do want to provide some specific information regarding the project. See items below:
1. Your project should mention each and every insurance that has been mentioned in the course and yes, there are some we will be discussing in Unit 7.
2. For each insurance type, you should be giving me details about the insurance, and this should also include the main phone number for the insurance (usually the corporate number) as well as the website address for the insurance as every insurance has a dedicated website. The website is used for browsing plans, pricing, and other valuable pieces of information.
3. For the different parts of Medicare, don’t just list each part, but discuss each part with 2-3 details for each. Be sure to discuss the different Medicare Advantage plans. These plans are very important for Medicare patients.
4. When discussing the EOB, be sure to not only give details but you must attach an example of an EOB from the internet.
5. Do not just list the 3 coding sets, but rather discuss each one in detail.
6. Lastly, be sure to include other information from the different units that you feel would be a great resource tool for insurance.
7. The title of the project does not have to be Patient Navigator. You can use the title, “Insurance Resource Tool”.
**While there is no specific number of slides required, you should be sure to cover all details that are required for the project.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more